By Eduardo J. Bottani,Juan M. D. Tascón
- The first publication to deal with the interaction among carbonaceous fabrics and adsorption
- Includes vital environmental functions, equivalent to the removing of risky natural compounds from polluted atmospheres
- Covers either gas-solid and liquid-solid adsorption
Read or Download Adsorption by Carbons PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Particular in its extensive diversity of insurance, meals Carbohydrates: Chemistry, actual houses and functions is a entire, single-source reference at the technology of meals carbohydrates. this article is going past explaining the fundamentals of nutrition carbohydrates by means of emphasizing ideas and strategies and their useful program in qc, product improvement, and learn.
Acoustics of Nanodispersed Magnetic Fluids offers key details at the acoustic houses of magnetic fluids. The e-book relies on study performed through the writer in addition to on many guides in either the Russian and international medical literature from 1969 onwards. It describes a wide selection of subject matters, which jointly lay the root of a brand new medical study quarter: the acoustics of nanodispersed media.
Quantenmechanische Aspekte der Erzeugung und Deaktivierung angeregter Elektronenzustande stellen die theoretische Grundlage der Elektronenspektroskopie dar. Ausgehend vom scan wird zunachst die Beschreibung von Molekulzustanden durch Wellenfunktionen eingefuhrt. Didaktisch geschickt folgt eine ausfuhrliche Diskussion der Erzeugung von angeregten Zustanden, zusatzlich wird auch das Thema "optische Aktivitat" erlautert.
Tribology: Friction and put on of Engineering fabrics, moment version covers the basics of tribology and the tribological reaction of all sessions of fabrics, together with metals, ceramics, and polymers. This totally up to date and increased e-book keeps its middle emphasis on friction and put on of fabrics, yet now additionally has a reinforced assurance of the extra conventional tribological themes of touch mechanics and lubrication.
- Surfactant Science and Technology: Retrospects and Prospects
- Selective Glycosylations: Synthetic Methods and Catalysts
- Non-Aqueous Solvents in Inorganic Chemistry: The Commonwealth and International Library: Chemistry Division
- Self-Organization in Electrochemical Systems I: General Principles of Self-organization. Temporal Instabilities (Monographs in Electrochemistry)
Extra resources for Adsorption by Carbons
Adsorption by Carbons by Eduardo J. Bottani,Juan M. D. Tascón