By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Philip Llewellyn,Guillaume Maurin,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a finished therapy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental method and the translation of adsorption information bought with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques catch the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the construction of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Certain in its vast variety of assurance, foodstuff Carbohydrates: Chemistry, actual homes and functions is a finished, single-source reference at the technological know-how of foodstuff carbohydrates. this article is going past explaining the fundamentals of nutrients carbohydrates through emphasizing rules and strategies and their sensible software in quality controls, product improvement, and study.
Acoustics of Nanodispersed Magnetic Fluids offers key details at the acoustic homes of magnetic fluids. The publication relies on learn conducted through the writer in addition to on many courses in either the Russian and overseas medical literature from 1969 onwards. It describes a large choice of subject matters, which jointly lay the root of a brand new clinical learn quarter: the acoustics of nanodispersed media.
Quantenmechanische Aspekte der Erzeugung und Deaktivierung angeregter Elektronenzustande stellen die theoretische Grundlage der Elektronenspektroskopie dar. Ausgehend vom scan wird zunachst die Beschreibung von Molekulzustanden durch Wellenfunktionen eingefuhrt. Didaktisch geschickt folgt eine ausfuhrliche Diskussion der Erzeugung von angeregten Zustanden, zusatzlich wird auch das Thema "optische Aktivitat" erlautert.
Tribology: Friction and put on of Engineering fabrics, moment variation covers the basics of tribology and the tribological reaction of all sessions of fabrics, together with metals, ceramics, and polymers. This totally up-to-date and increased e-book keeps its middle emphasis on friction and put on of fabrics, yet now additionally has a reinforced insurance of the extra conventional tribological subject matters of touch mechanics and lubrication.
- Polymer Surface Modification: Relevance to Adhesion, Volume 5
- Tailoring of Nanocomposite Dielectrics: From Fundamentals to Devices and Applications
- Dynamics of Surfactant Self-Assemblies: Micelles, Microemulsions, Vesicles and Lyotropic Phases: 125 (Surfactant Science)
- Principles of Chemical Kinetics
Extra info for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications
Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications by Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Philip Llewellyn,Guillaume Maurin,Kenneth S. W. Sing