By Benjamin T. Conner
- Shows how church buildings exclude the mentally disabled in numerous structural or even theological ways
- Stresses the intrinsic price of children with developmental disabilities
- Reconceptualizes evangelism to youth with developmental disabilities, emphasizing hospitality and friendship.
Read or Download Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities PDF
Similar evangelism books
Examines contemporary postmodern efforts to redefine the normal evangelical view of scriptural authority and counters with sound good judgment that helps inerrancy. because of contemporary well known demanding situations to evangelical doctrine, biblical inerrancy is a subject receiving an expanding quantity of consciousness between theologians and different students.
"Enjoy a colourful tapestry of contextualization concept and theological critique including strong real-life tales from many lands. Biblical contextualization--the note to the world--is the center of this booklet. it is a publication for everybody who's keen on the way to carry the observe to each tradition and tongue faithfully, creatively, and relevantly.
A clergyman, a blogger, and a homebrewer stroll right into a bar…If you need to comprehend what occurs subsequent, then this e-book might be simply what you have been searching for! Blogger Sarah Vabulas, higher referred to as the Catholic Drinkie, stocks her tale of what occurred to carry her ardour for the Church and her ardour for a superb drink jointly right into a venture of evangelization.
Within the Oxbridge Evangelist: Motivations, Practices, and Legacy of C. S. Lewis, Michael Gehring examines the evangelistic practices of 1 of the main major lay evangelists of the 20 th century. within the early Nineteen Thirties no longer many that knew Lewis might have guessed that he may develop into this sort of major evangelist.
- Popular Religion in America: The Evangelical Voice (Contributions to the Study of Religion)
- New Directions in Mission and Evangelization 3: Faith and Cultural: Faith and Culture Bk. 3 (Faith and Cultures Series)
- Simplicity: The Freedom of Letting Go
- Awakening The Slumbering Spirit: Move from Lukewarm to Red-Hot by Recapturing the Life God Wants for You
Extra info for Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities
Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities by Benjamin T. Conner